How Do I Create a Cron Job in cPanel
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Add a New Cron Job", click on the "Common Settings" dropdown menu and select an appropriate option such as "Once Per Day" or another suitable option.
4. Enter your cronjob php file location or the command you want to run in the Command field.
5. Click on the "Add New Cron Job" button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
How to Edit a Cron Job via cPanel To edit a cron job on your web server via cPanel, follow the...
Cron jobs are routines that execute a script on any given interval. For instance, you may have a...